Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Magical World of Cats

I don't normally watch Martha Stewart, but I wound up sitting through a special episode all about cats. Aparently good cat owners are supposed to brush their cats teeth, trim their nails (shouldn't these wear down naturally from play and simply walking around on a daily basis?) feed them special pet vitamins, and sniff their ears for odors that may be sighs of an ear infection. Oh and they had a holistic vet that administers acupuncture to cats as well! And they had plenty of surprisingly sedate kitties that let Martha and friends brush their teeth, trim their claws, and force feed them vitamins! I would love to know where cats like that come from. I have been around cats my whole life and I cannot think of one that would not try to claw me to death if I tried anything that was shown on this strange hour of television. Come to think of it, I would like to know from what planet the pet owners on this show originated from!

No comments:

Post a Comment